Chelation Therapy in Utah
Improving Heart & Circulatory Issues For Good
“It’s About Getting Your Life Back”
Consult With Dr. Haskell For Chelation Therapy
Your 1st appointment with Haskell will last around 2 hours and will cover the following;
- Review of your symptoms in detail.
- Review of your labs, providing a clear understanding of what they mean
- Viewing a finger prick of blood under a microscope
- Checking the energy of various acupuncture points on the hands and feet to assess various organs, i.e. the small intestines
- Physical exam
- Blood pressure readings on both arms and both ankles to determine the degree of peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- A type of EKG machine called ‘Nerve Express’ to determine whether you are more in the sympathetic or parasympathetic branch of the Autonomic Nervous System
- Suggestions regarding supplements based upon the above information
- The design of a program; nutrition, IVs, supplements and lifestyle modifications
At the completion of this consult you will arrange with the front desk your schedule for receiving IV Di-Sodium EDTA.
Depending upon the frequency of these IVs, a follow up appointment will be scheduled with Haskell and with more severe and delicate clients, you may be asked to have additional kidney function lab testing during the course of the EDTA IVs.
The cost of this 2 hour visit is $300.
Any additional consults with Haskell will be around 1/2 hour at the cost of $100.
To provide the highest quality, holistic care for each client, with compassion and sincerity.
CLEAR HEALTH CENTERS
3350 Highland Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84106