Chelation Therapy in Utah
Improving Heart & Circulatory Issues For Good
“It’s About Getting Your Life Back”
IV Di-Sodium EDTA Chelation Appointment
Here is a chronological list of what you need to do.
- Call our clinic at 801.875.9292.
- Tell the front desk that you have visited our chelation site and that you want to proceed by having our intake questionnaire forwarded to your email address.
- Complete this questionnaire on your computer. The intake form will explain a few other important details.
- Return the completed Q to us and, as the intake explains, forward any copies of recent labs you’ve had.
- Dr. Haskell will review your answers and any labs you’ve forwarded.
- He will send an email with a list of the labs which are important to run. This email will tell you the cost of what we would charge for these labs.
- If you have insurance you may request a lab requisition letter with the proper coding for insurance coverage.
- Once we have all lab results, our reception will call you to schedule your first appointment with Dr. Haskell.
- After this appointment you will be scheduled for the IV sessions.
If you have any questions about this, or anything for that matter, please give us a call.
To provide the highest quality, holistic care for each client, with compassion and sincerity.
CLEAR HEALTH CENTERS
3350 Highland Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84106